Careers with Simpson Travel
Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
Simpson Travel is one of the UK's most respected and successful specialist tour operators offering villa, apartment, cottage and boutique hotel holidays in some of the most spectacular locations in the Mediterranean to a discerning clientele. Service, knowledge and the ability to listen to our clients is our mantra.
At Simpson we expect a great deal from our team members but, in return, we offer you the opportunity to learn all aspects of the tour operating business, fast track career development and superb travel opportunities. Travel is in our blood and all our team members are encouraged to sample our holidays for themselves.
If you believe that you have the requisite attributes to make a contribution to Simpson Travel, please send a detailed covering letter together with your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, unless otherwise specified.
- Experience of successfully resolving customer complaints
- First class English language skills, both written and verbal, essential
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational abilities with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, commitment and dedication
- Natural empathy
- Ability to relate to different personalities to achieve positive outcomes
Qualified Nannies - Zakynthos and Lefkada, Greece - Summer Season
We are seeking qualified nannies for our crèches in Zakynthos and Lefkada for the 2017 or 2018 summer season. The position starts late April and finishes late October. Applicants must have proven childcare experience and be qualified to NNEB or NVQ level 3. Flights, accommodation and a competitive salary will be provided. Experience working overseas and a driving licence would be an advantage although not essential. Simpson Travel will conduct a DBS check and obtain references.
Please apply by email only to email@example.com, attaching a comprehensive CV and an in-depth covering letter.